Why Join the Kiwi Social?
At the Kiwi Social we realise running your own business can be a lonely affair – especially if you are working alone from your kitchen table.
Here at The Kiwi Social we are building the ONLINE @ The Kiwi Social community to help you to bounce ideas, talk with, and learn from other like-minded people.
The Kiwi Social community will be your office and the members will be your colleagues – but with a lot more fun involved and a lot more relaxed and informal.
Our aim is to build a friendly, safe, non-competitive and affordable online community, via our Facebook Group and also using remote technology for One to One coaching sessions
The Kiwi Social fosters and encourages everyone to take part, from our session leaders to members themselves. You can expect to have:
- Continuity– A lasting community which builds strong relationships, personal and working collaborations
- Sharing – of knowledge, resources and skills
Social Media Platforms for The Kiwi Social Community
- The Kiwi Social website,
- Facebook (including Groups)
Technical and Software Platforms taught include but are not limited to:
- MailChimp/ Sendinblue
- WordPress/ Square Space
- Canva/ Adobe Spark
- Typeform/ Survey Monkey
- iMovie/ Adobe Spark
- SnapSeedand other photo editing & sharing apps popular with Bloggers & Instagrammers.
- Adobe Photo-Shop editing is available through oursister organisation – Welshot Imaging Photographic Academy, as is more in-depth photography and camera tuition – www.welshotimaging.co.uk
The cost of this Membership package is
- £10 per month
- £50 for six months
- £100 for 12 months
Should this appeal there will also be an opportunity to attend “In Real Life” events and workshops which will mainly consist of:
- Focus on Social Evening Sessions
- Focus on Business & Personal Development- Presentation from an industry expert
- Focus on Technique – “How to…” learning a technical, technique or software session
- Focus on Social Full Day Events & Workshops
- Marketing & Promotion
- Newsletter Campaign Design & Construction
- Business & Personal Development
- Software, Technology & Technique Tutorials
- Photography (for Bloggers, Instagrammers & Business Websites)
- Quarterly FREE Meet-Ups
- 2 x Photo-Walks – No camera needed, bring only you and your phone
- 2 x Coffee and Cake – Informal meet-ups with likeminded people
Terms & Conditions / Explanations:
- Focus on Social Evenings- £30 Members – £40 Non-Member. Spaces are limited for each event
- Focus on Social Full Day Events– Priced accordingly – please check website for details. Spaces are limited for each event
- 20% discount off One to One Session with an industry expert – Preferred method will be remotely (Zoom / Skype / FaceTime) but can be discussed at time of booking and will be confirmed by person undertaking the review. Contact lee on email@example.com for further information or to arrange
- Free Meet-Ups– In various locations around the UK.
- The Kiwi Social Website– Content will build over time in the form of blog posts, article sharing and relevant features
- The Online @ The Kiwi Social Facebook Group – Content will build over time using the UNITS & NOTES functionality.
- 20% Discount off Welshot Photographic Academy events– please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a specific to you code for use on the Welshot Imaging website